Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Reason I love my hubster No. 9000456

Whilst getting ready for bed last night I told my Hubster that I'd bought him some hair gel and it was on the stairs. He kept on saying "where on the stair?" After getting a bit annoyed with him for being so lazy and not looking for it  I realised that he was quoting from this song. We then continued together to sing the rest of the chorus. Silly I know, but It's one of those little moments that one looks back on and your heart grows that little bit more.

3 comments:

Mark Howells-Mead said...

Reason I love my wife: because she finds this kind of behavious endearing :-) x

Anonymous said...

I prefer the Max Bygraves version! OK so I confess to being old enough to remember!

Anna said...

Thanks a bunch, Jo. I'll have that on my brain for at least two days - it's one of those wicked songs. Like Puff the Magic Dragon.
I'm sure you'll keep adding to the reasons.